A place where students interested in photography can show their work and exchange ideas & information



Shadows

One day I was walking in a park and while I was doing some photos, my camera fall down and one of these photos was made....I thought it was funny to do some other photos like this! This is a part of what I made....























1 Responses to “Shadows”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Ana, it looks as though you've been pretty busy taking photos recently! I like this series on "shadows" the best. It's an original idea and all the photos are nicely framed. See you at the exhibition on Tuesday.  

Post a Comment


Designed for
Firefox 2

© 2006 photocontacts | Template by Pierre M. & GeckoandFly.
No part of the content of the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.