A place where students interested in photography can show their work and exchange ideas & information



Memories

It takes me a while to post a picture on this blog but it's all Photoshop's fault!

I fight with the script function to built a small plug-in that allow me to create a contact sheet the way I want.

Not very difficult but it can be very tricky when you're not an expert in JavaScript for PS!!! If anyone need some help on scripting or if you wonder what plug-in you really need to get top-notch pictures, ask me, I might be able to help you!

Anyway, last but not least, I post this serie of pictures taken during my stay in the US. A work on time-shifts and memories.

I took them with my old digital cam from Hoboken, New Jersey, right across Manhattan island. I usually took them on my way to or back from my work.

1 Responses to “Memories”

  1. # Blogger Pierre M

    I take them from the same spot. No additional cropping, just some slight contrast, color and sharpness adjustments on PS.  

Post a Comment


© 2006 photocontacts | Template by Pierre M. & GeckoandFly.
No part of the content of the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.