A place where students interested in photography can show their work and exchange ideas & information



People from Roumania

Hi, I'm Melanie, a student from ENPC.
These pictures were taken in Romania, about two years ago. Most of those people didn't see that I was taking pictures of them. When some of them realized it, they looked at me suspiciously but I tried as much as possible to show them that I respect their lifes.


I like the look on their faces, it represents what I felt about Romania : when I was there, it seemed to me it was a country waiting something to begin a new life... let's hope Europe will bring them what they are waiting for.

2 Responses to “People from Roumania”

  1. # Blogger James

    I nice set of photos Melanie, thanks. I particularly like the second - good composition & combination of colours.  

  2. # Blogger Pierre M

    Beautiful pictures Melanie. Lots of feeling, lots of kindness.

    I'm looking forward to see more!  

Post a Comment


Designed for
Firefox 2

© 2006 photocontacts | Template by Pierre M. & GeckoandFly.
No part of the content of the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.