A place where students interested in photography can show their work and exchange ideas & information



Major Changes

As you may have noticed, Photocontacts is undergoing major changes. As I learn more and more about CSS and coding tricks, I'm able to implement better graphic interface.

I need your opinion on everything: What do you think of the colors? What about the expandable menus? .. etc. Please post your comments, observations, ideas, griefs ... This blog is yours! I design the blog for Firefox, please let me know if you experience some troubles with your prefered browser.

I also need a better header. So, I'm throwing a little game: submit your best pictures related to "Photocontacts". The best one will proudly stand as our official logo and title.The only requirements is that it fit (cropped or not) in the header template.

Good luck! And I'm waiting for your comments and your work!

0 Responses to “Major Changes”

Post a Comment


Designed for
Firefox 2

© 2006 photocontacts | Template by Pierre M. & GeckoandFly.
No part of the content of the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.